Well its SAYONARA to Wellbutrin.
It was an okay med, but it has to go! I have an appt today with my med doctor, and I’m going to try and switch up.
The good side that I like is:
- I haven’t feel that bad in a long time (other than last night)
- I haven’t been eating as much shitty foods
- I have been on task and track with things I need to do throughout my day
- It has helped me stop smoking and drinking because every time I did I felt like shit
- It give me energy in the mornings
The bad side:
- I get kind of bad a headaches every other day
- I don’t feel sexual AT ALL.
- I can not have an orgasm AT ALL.
- Did I say it gives me shitty headaches..
I mean the good over weights the bad, but I don’t feel like having to take headache meds every freaking day. Plus, I want to feel like I’m not taking anything, and on this med, I feel like I am all the time.
Well.. goodbye Wellbutrin. You were great, but you were a headache (ha!, see what I did there. Did I tell you about the headaches…?)